Register now for the ICC-FIDIC International Construction Contracts Conference, taking place in Tbilisi on 20-21 September 2018, and save 30% with the following NC discount code: EST-30
Topics will include:
- Dispute Boards in Action: a Mock Dispute Avoidance and Adjudication Board (DAAB)
- Liability issues during the life of the project in Construction Disputes
- A particular focus on the One Belt One Road initiative and the construction projects in CIS countries and Caucasus region
View the complete programme and confirmed speakers here.
The event, which gathers the world’s leading construction practitioners aims to provide participants with an update of the latest industry trends and developments, deliver real-world insight and specialist knowledge, as well as offer an exclusive networking platform for the international construction community.
Internationally renowned engineers, construction arbitration specialists and in-house lawyers of leading companies in the field will share their practical experience and knowledge on the FIDIC contracts and the related procedures for claims and disputes, Dispute Boards and ICC Arbitration in construction cases.
Who should attend?
Any practitioner involved in international construction contracts and disputes:
- engineers, contractors, in-house lawyers from construction companies
- construction lawyers, arbitrators
- mediators, experts, contract managers
- financial institutions and Government entities involved in procurement