13maialldayalldayIncoterms® 2020 rules. The basic course.Incoterms 2020 in English
Feedback from participants: “... a very useful and interesting course...” “... I suggest others...” “... beyond expectations...” “... lots of new knowledge and real-life information..” “... a very good lecturer...” Target group Exporters, Importers, Logistics,
Feedback from participants:
“… a very useful and interesting course…”
“… I suggest others…”
“… beyond expectations…”
“… lots of new knowledge and real-life information..”
“… a very good lecturer…”
Exporters, Importers, Logistics, Freight forwarders, Lawyers, Purchase and Sales Managers,
- Highlight all changes to Incoterms 2020
- To obtain the allegedly best internal structure and logic of the trade standard
- Show how this logic can simply solve complex problems in the supply chain
- Explain how Incoterms rules divide costs and liability between parties
- Make specific recommendations for the use of different Incoterms rules
- Identify and help prevent common Incoterms usage errors
Incoterms is a fundamental norm in international trade. The good knowledge and correct use of Incoterms rules is an integral part of professional foreign trade and logistics.
The training will improve the basic skills needed to carry out professional activities in the area mentioned above.
By resolving the test tasks at the beginning and at the end of the training, the participant shall obtain an objective assessment of the initial and final level of his or her knowledge and of what was not acquired from the training.
Each participant shall receive proof of the volume and the thematic nature of the training in the event of completion of the training.
- Foreign trade transaction
- The principles for drawing up a sales contract. Incoterms role in building a perfect sales contract
- Incoterms as a legal source. Structure and internal systems. General principles for the use
- Secret of Incoterms spread: shorthand, accuracy, logic and simplicity
- What is fundamentally wrong with Incoterms 2010, has 2020 corrected the error?
- Overview of Incoterms rules, practical recommendations for use in international and domestic sales
- Why is EXW not suitable as a delivery condition
- Group work from the practical use of Incoterms 2020
- What are Combiterms? Combiterms vs Incoterms.
- Interactive lecture
- Resolving Cases
The lecture will be done in hybrid format, which means You can come and listen in person in Tallinn, Tammsaare tee 47, or join us online in Zoom.
ICC publication Incoterms 2020 E at discount price
A certificate shall be issued to those who have completed the course
The training will take place in two parts: on May 13 and 20 from 09:30 to 13:30
Tiit Tammemägi, Ph.D, ICC Registered Trainer of the Incoterms® 2020 rule, Certified International Trade Expert, Honorary Chair, ICC Estonia
290 € + VAT
ICC Estonia members 250€ + VAT
email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +372 684 1252
Terve päev (Reede)
ICC Eesti asukoht Tammsaare Ärikeskuses Krõõda torni II korrusel või veebikoolitusena Zoomis
A.H. Tammsaare tee 47
Täiendav info ja registreerimine
Rahvusvaheline Kaubanduskoda - ICC EestiE-mail: email@example.com; Tel: +372 684 1070 A.H. Tammsaare tee 47